Sunday, June 17, 2007

Miss Rajina

Miss Rajina, I'll Miss You!

Miss Rajina,

Let me tell you the truth,

It's seem like I'm going to loose my mind,

Because I'll miss the way you talking and everything,

When I hear the melodious notes of your voice,

I'm getting crazy! (I'm Kidding)


Miss Rajina,

I've got to let you know again,

Your voice makes me feel close to you,

And it makes me miss you so much,

I can't sleep well because of you.


Miss Rajina, what I've to do ?

Miss Rajina, Again,

I always thinking of you,

I just do not know,

What I should do?


Miss Rajina,

Whenever your voice comes to my ears,

I'm feeling real better,

It's the voice that makes me feel so good,

I don't know, why?

I guess there is nothing I can do,

To get me real close to you.


I realized it and I'm really sad,

Soon, I can't see you again,

Soon, I can't hear your voice anymore,

What can I do? The God is almighty,

Thanks for everything to you,

I'll miss you forever.

~WORLD PEACE~


No comments: