The second task, I was choosing “BLESS” as my topic. For your information, I did the same thing like my first task and I heard more than twice because I thought this is the quite difficult topic and it’s really hard for me to understand clearly. I don’t know why, maybe Prof Crystal David can answers my suspicion.
This topic is trying to let us know the functions of “bless.” As you’ve known, in every aspect of our life bless is necessity. Every single person need to be blessing for example “God Bless You.” I’d been always listened this quotation even though not every time but I always heard it. Actually, I’m not interested to say “God Bless You” or something with the same meaning but I still need to be blessing.
If I may crave Prof. David Crystal to come here, I’m really like to tell him. Why bless?
As a conclusion, bless is not obligation. It’s necessary for us to be surviving in the challenging life. So, I’ve to say “GOD BLESSES YOU.”
No comments:
Post a Comment